Due to the pandemic additional procedures are in place at Neetside in Bude and the River Rooms in Bideford.
- There will be no waiting areas and therefore you should arrive at the time of the appointment and not before.
- Handwashing/gelling on arrival.
- Wearing a mask on entering and leaving the premises.
- Scanning the QR code if you have the NHS app.
- Cancelling/rescheduling the appointment if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive within two weeks prior to your appointment.
Please note that as I also work as a care worker, I have a coronavirus test every week. Should I test positive, I will let you know at the earliest opportunity via text or email. If you should contract COVID-19 I would ask that you let me know.